Get out to spread the word and vote.
It’s time. At the beginning of the year we discussed what needed to be done “this spring”.
It’s your chance to make a difference. Help spread the word and VOTE!
April 7th Election for Galesburg
-Members of the Board of Education
THERE ARE 3 WAYS TO VOTE
(1) Early Voting has started!!!
-Vote at Galesburg Election Office (City Hall across Broad Street from Library)
– Monday – Friday 8-5
– Voters need a Government issued photo ID (Drivers License)
(2) Absentee Voting
– Submit application to Election Office by April 2, 2015
– Voters do not need a reason or excuse to vote absentee
(3) Election Day: Tuesday., April 7, 6am-7pm
– Vote at your regular precinct assigned polling location
Note the area for School Board contains a location for two write in candidates; candidate running for write in is: Jean Ann Glasnovich. It is totally acceptable to bring in a “cheat sheet” to help remember write in candidates names and spelling.
IF YOU NEED CARDS TO HAND OUT CONTACT ROXANNE OR RUSS.
WE HAVE PLENTY.
GET OUT AND VOTE!
This entry was posted in GEA NEWS
. Bookmark the permalink